App Design and Development

Mobile Internet Usage is Primarily Apps

By | Apps

Mobile internet users aren’t browsing the web anymore – they are using mobile apps. Since 2013 mobile web browsing has continued to decline on mobile devices.

The percentage of time mobile users spend browsing the web has declined by half since 2013 and now accounts for only 10% of their use.  The other 90% is apps.

Analytics from Flurry show that mobile users only browse the web about 10% of the time and prefer to open an app to get what they need online a dramatic 90% of the time.

By | Marketing